The Staking Machine Reviewed – Horse Racing and Sports Betting Software
Unlike other folk who say they do a review, and yet only use it once, I ensure any products I look at are given a thorough test over a good period of time.
It is quite often in horse racing and sport in general, that once you have got through most of the hype surrounding a tipping service, or piece of software, it is nowhere close to what you predicted. So it was a shock to turn up across software that does exactly what it says on the tin, and much extra. Most of what I evaluate commonly turns out to be utter hogwash so it never gets a reference from me on the web.
That software is The Staking Machine, and is by far the greatest bit of kit I have discovered for staking research, not just that, the bloke in charge of it, Dave, is approachable to fresh ideas for the software, and has already implemented a number of additions I put forward, which makes it easier to import the results from system buidlers like RSB, Raceform Update, and other related research tools.
The Staking Machine is simply software which allows you to process historical results (or randomly selected with the software), alongside many staking plans, making it painless to compare them to increase your profits. The software is exceedingly flexible, and gives you more than an adequate amount of data so you can undoubtedly see the top staking plan for whatever system/method you are using. You will be shocked how much prospective profits you may possibly be missing out on by ignoring this software, which is now part of my own professional portfolio, and I have been a professional gambler for over 10 years.
Not only can this sports gambling software be used as a betting calculator to analyse your back, lay and each way gambling, it can in addition be used to track your previous bets and their performance. Once you have chosen your staking plan the sports betting software automatically calculates the next stake in the chosen staking plan so that you do no labor at all.
To help in your research there is an indepth research screen that compares all staking plans side by side. The research includes ROI, Profit, Drawdown, Sequences confidence test, graphs, Odds Frequency and more.
Everyone is aware the more data you have the better. You can use the special editing features to Reverse or Randomise your data and check if the results are the same irrespective of the order your wins came in. You can moreover multiply the data you have to generate up to 30, 000 bets. Used along with the random bet generator to fully test your strike rates and staking plans.
This software probably has a lot more than you’ll probably require, but it includes all the staking plans you have heard of, and many you have not. When checking the research results, please pay attention to the maximum stake column so you know the risks, as well as the drawdown.
I have listed a good number of the functions below, but you will unearth more, and extras are added in every new version:
* This staking software has 19 Back Staking Plans including Level, 1326, D’alembert, Fibonacci, Percentage, Parlay, Pro, Secure, Fixed, Kelly, Square Root, Labouchere, Retirement, Bookies Bank, the infinite settings of XYZ, Up X Down Y, L.P.28, Recovery and Stop at a Winner. The XYZ allows you to control what the plan is, so you have all you need to test every scenario.
* 14 Lay Staking Plans including Lay Level, Fixed Liability, Mixed, Percentage Liability, Lay Percentage, Maria, Lay Ladder, Lay Kelly, Lay 1-4, Lay HiPro86 SP4, Lay % Recovery, Lay Labouchere, Lay XYZ and Lay % Up Down.
* 2 Each Way betting Staking Plans, this works fine, although I do not use it myself.
* Bankruptcy Test informs you straight away whether the selected staking plan is really possible. Please be aware that some systems may probably go bankrupt at the start. This does not mean it does not work, just that the starting point was bad timing.
* Dutch betting Calculator Included. Use Dutch betting mode to record or research all your dutch betting. Although this is useful, I actually use Betangel Pro & Bet-IE for my own live dutching.
* The betting calculator can generate 4000 Random Bets to simulate your own bet selection systems, but you are best using past live data.
* In depth Analysis of several betting plans including ROI, Profit, Drawdown and Sequences and a confidence test for each staking plan. This is a fantastic feature and ensures you simply understand exactlty what the figures are telling you.
* View detailed graphs for every staking plan, including cumulative profit, sequence stats, draw down and odds frequency, and you can’t get anything more simple to understand than graphs!
If you want to profit from your betting, and enhance any profits you already have, this software is a necessity. I have spent a few months reviewing this software to ensure it does what it says, and it certainly does, and plenty more. I have to review all my own systems every 3 months to keep on top of changes in racing conditions over time, and I now use this software to confirm staking plans.
If you have any questions on this review, please visit my forum.
The Staking Machine is a fantastic bit of kit, and something you should not be without.