Restaurant Recipes Online
With the advent of computers and in particular the internet, it is now so easy to get hold of Restaurant Recipes Online. You can simply find a recipe you like or maybe an entire recipe book of your favorite Restaurant meals and download them straight to your computer.
With access to some of the best restaurant meals that have ever been created I now cook all the time. Before I had my recipe book I used to just throw whatever I could find into a pot or the fry pan and see what turned up. Some of the meals were fantastic whilst others were a little ordinary. This is fine for a single guy but if you want to invite a girl over for dinner then you really need to learn how to cook or at least follow a recipe. Following a recipe is something I can do and cooking great meals is just a bi product of that. Below I have provided you with one of the recipes I found for Chilli’s famous Baby Back Pork Ribs.
In the past when I invited my friends over for dinner I used to always have a BBQ. I love BBQ’s but that was really the only thing I could cook. Once I learned to follow a recipe book I then began to cook other things to go with the BBQ. I started out cooking simple things like Buffalo Chicken Wings and some simple deserts until I really improved my cooking skills. Now I have dinner parties and cook anything my friends tell me they like. Well as long as I can find a recipe for it. I have even gone to the extent of making up proper menus and printing them from my computer of the meals my friends like and cook them in dinner parties every week or so.
Guys if you can learn to cook then you will really impress the girls. Practice makes perfect and that is true for anything including cooking. Have a go at cooking your favorite Restaurant Recipes Online and keep trying until you get it right. I now you can do it. Enjoy the recipe below and happy eating.
Here is the Baby Back Pork Ribs recipe I promised you.
I want my “Baby-Back, Baby-Back, Baby-Back Ribs.” This is the dish that Chilli’s is famous for. Full rack of ribs “double-basted” with BBQ sauce. Typically served with cinnamon apples and home style fries.
6 pounds of baby back pork ribs
2 cups of water
1 cup white vinegar
1/2 cup tomato paste
1 tablespoon of yellow mustard
1/4 cup dark brown sugar
1 teaspoon of liquid hickory flavoring
3 tablespoons of Worcestershire sauce
1 1/4 teaspoons of salt
1/2 teaspoon of onion powder
1/4 teaspoon of garlic powder
1/4 teaspoon of paprika
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Cut the rib slabs in half, leaving 6-8 ribs per section. In a large roasting pan, arrange the ribs evenly, then add the water. Cover pan tightly with a lid or foil to prevent steam from escaping. Bake for 3 hours.
3. About 2 hours into the baking time, make the sauce. In a large saucepan, combine all the sauce ingredients. Simmer over low heat for 1 hour, stirring occasionally.
4. Prepare the coals in a BBQ. Remove the ribs from the roasting pan. Discard the water.
5. Cover the ribs with sauce, saving about 1 1/2 cups of the sauce for later use at the table. Grill the ribs on the BBQ for 5 minutes on each side, or until slightly charred.
6. Serve with the remaining sauce and lots of moist towelettes or paper towels.
Mathew maintains a sight dedicated to Restaurant Recipes that you can cook in the privacy of your own home. Now there is no need to go out for dinner when you can cook the exact same meals that you will find in your favourite restaurants. Each recipe has been tried and tested and guaranteed to be an exact replica of the meals made famous in their respective restaurants. You can learn to cook Chilli’s Baby Back Pork Ribs or even the Cheesecake Factory Oreo Cheesecake. There are loads of meals for you to enjoy and I am sure you will.